All GP Practices are required to declare mean earnings (i.e. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in the practice of Preston Road Surgery in the last financial year ended 31st March 2019 was £88,773 before deduction of employee’s superannuation contributions, Tax and National Insurance.
This is the average pay for the 2 full-time GPs and 2 GP locums who worked in the practice for more than 6 months during that year.
- Disability Access
- Freedom of Information
- General Data Protection Regulation
- General Practice Transparency Notice for Pandemic Planning and Research
- Infection Control Statement
- Named GP
- New Patient Policy
- Non-NHS Work
- Statement of Intent
- Summary Care Records
- Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Zero Tolerance